All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA Cruising Guide to The Turks and Caicos Islands, 3rd ed.: with expanded Dominican Republic coverage, is a new, updated and improved version of the Turks and Caicos Guide we originally produced during the 1990s. This in-depth cruising guide provides coverage of the entire Turks and Caicos region, including significantly-expanded coverage of the Dominican Republic. The book contains color charts, GPS waypoints, piloting instructions, approaches, routes, marinas and anchorages, dive sites, ham and weather radio broadcasts and stations, tides and currents, and even history, holidays and customs. In addition, the book contains charts, photos and information on most of the more popular cruising ports of the Dominican Republic. In this book, as in all other books by Pavlidis, the charts are extremely accurate and provide close-up views in much greater scale than standard navigation charts. The color schemes of the charts in this new edition are designed to make navigation easier. Altogether there are 47 charts included; 30 charts covering the Turks and Caicos and ather 17 charts covering the Dominican Republic. Features New Completely Updated Third Edition of this Pavlidis Guide! New Full-color Aerial Photos All Original Charts Based on Personal Surveys Conducted by the Author Extensive Navigational Instructions, and GPS Waypoints Coverage Areas Providenciales The Caicos Bank South Caicos Grand Turk Salt Cay Great Sand Cay Luperon Puerto Plata Samana Santo Domingo
- Author(s)Stephen J Pavlidis
- PublisherSeaworthy Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeaworthy Publications, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.