All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are the British so Euro-sceptic? Forget about tedious treaties, party politics or international relations. The real reason is that the British do t feel European. This book explores and explains the cultural divide between Britain and Europe, where it comes from and how it manifests itself in everyday life and the academic world.
- Author BiographyDr Menno Spiering is a literary historian and a co-founder of the programme of European Studies of the University of Amsterdam, Netherlands. He has lectured in the UK and US and has published widely on British and European identity.
- Author(s)Menno Spiering
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.