Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $26.30Trending at AU $28.24
About this product
- DescriptionProviding useful definitions of respect in terms that are easily understood by youngsters, this picture book expresses the importance of valuing adults and classmates alike. Combining cheerful illustrations with simple language, this useful guide explains the basics of respectful behavior to young children. It emphasizes the value of a climate of mutual respect among teachers and classmates and the immediate and long-term benefits to students who practice these behaviors--from special privileges within the classroom, to achieving future sucess in life. Focusing on the specific needs of African American school children, this helpful resource is a perfect tool for teachers who wish to foster a sense of courtesy, allowing for a calmer, more focused classroom.
- Author BiographyJawanza Kunjufu is the author of over 65 books, including Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys, Good Brothers Looking for Good Sisters, and Black College Student Survival Guide. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
- PublisherAfrican American Images
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrican American Images
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.