All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you discover how to create wonderful home decor projects using ordinary pre-cuts. In this fantastic new book, esteemed pattern designer Gerri Robinson shows how to turn ordinary pre-cut fabrics into extraordinary projects for home decor. You can find 18 enticing patchwork patterns that use 5 and 10 squares, 2-1/2 strips, fat quarters, and fat eighths. You can create classic designs and open up new possibilities for your favourite pre-cuts; and achieve a controlled or scrappy look. You get lots of options with eye-catching projects in a variety of sizes, including bed and lap quilts, small framed pieces, pillows, and cushions.
- Author BiographyGerri Robinson is a popular pattern designer and the creative force behind Planted Seed Designs.
- Author(s)Gerri Robinson
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.