All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren with ADD are given powerful drugs to cope with their condition, but the drugs often have dangerous side effects. Without medication, though, how can these children be helped? In their new book, Nina Anderson and Dr. Howard Peiper provide a creative solution. They first explain how ADD is triggered by a central nervous system imbalance, and then offer a variety of effective natural therapies. A unique chapter addresses the treatment of related ailments such as fatigue and depression.
- Author(s)Howard Peiper,Nina Anderson
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.