All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe People of the Stone saga continues with A Dark Winged Shadow, the fourth vel in this series dealing with the controversial origin and spread of prehistoric native American culture. Centered in the great heartland of the Ohio valley, this story focuses on the critical early period of those peoples we have come to call The Moundbuilders. It is a story of two great families, but more importantly two brothers of individual distinction with two separate visions for the future. Set against a backdrop of political intrigue, shifting alliances, and family mystery, it is a revealing story of how peoples at the brink of agriculture and civilization must learn to cope with the great mysteries of their new environmental relationship, while maintaining their connections to a deep and often mysterious past. What will happen when those who seek to control these new, competing forces in men's lives come into conflict with that past and with each other?
- Author BiographyThomas Kuhn is a retired archeologist with experience in both the Ohio Valley, where he lived and worked for many years, and in the Southwest where he received his master's degree from Eastern New Mexico University. He also spent seventeen years as an award winning craftsman specializing in ancient American technology and reproductions as the owner-operator of Rattler Crafts, where he exhibited and sold his unique recreations in exclusive shows and other venues around the country and abroad. More recently, he has taught both Anthropology and Geography at Midlands Technical College in Columbia, SC, where he now resides and where he also taught high school English for five years. Mr. Kuhn served as a Marine Corps officer and has held other teaching and consulting positions in archeology throughout his varied career.
- Author(s)T C Kuhn
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.