Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionDr Matt Bishop might inspire some seriously X-rated thoughts, but as he's my new boss he's 100% off-limits! And he definitely can't find out about my being jilted at the altar. I must remain calm, aloof and professional, despite these sparks flying around! But Valentine's Day is nearly here - what's the harm in just one kiss...?
- Author BiographyMelanie Milburne read her first Harlequin at age seventeen in between studying for her final exams. After completing a Masters Degree in Education she decided to write a novel in between settling down to do a PhD. She became so hooked on writing romance the PhD was shelved and soon after she was signed on to the London office of Harlequin Mills and Boon line, becoming the first not previously published Australian author to be contracted for the Presents line in over a decade.
- Author(s)Melanie Milburne
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMills & Boon Largeprint Medical
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight400 g
- Width135 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.