All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionAn outstanding feast of distinctively American culinary genius, this comprehensive collection of authentic African-American recipes was assembled by a well-kwn cooking columnist for Ebony magazine. Filled with the aroma of childhood memories, it will help modern cooks re-create hundreds of classic dishes for every meal of the day, from chicken and oyster gumbo to sweet potato pudding..
- Author BiographyFreda DeKnight was the Home Service Director for Johnson Publishing Company and author of Ebony magazine's monthly column, A Date with a Dish.
- Author(s)Freda DeKnight
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleAfrican American
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.