All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionA Day in Melbourne and A Day in Hobart feature 24 line drawings each of iconic Melbourne and Hobart scenes - from the city skylines to street life, busy laneways and beautiful buildings. With images that provide snapshots of both cities from morning to night, each book reveals the beauty, local icons and small details of these modern Australian metropolises. They're both stylish keepsakes of the cities and perfect art projects to keep colourists engaged while reading vignettes that reveal a small story for each scene.
- Author BiographyBrady Michaels and Dale Campisi are the authors of several guidebooks including Melbourne Precincts (2013), Go Explore Melbourne (2009), The Eating and Drinking Guide to Melbourne (2011) and Hide & Seek Hobart (2012). Brady Michaels is an accomplished photographer and artist/illustrator whose popular 'Grouse' street photography blogs include Melbourne, Hobart and Sydney. Dale Campisi has a background in publishing, a passion for history, and regularly takes curious locals and travellers on tours of Melbourne's historical and gastronomical hotspots.
- Author(s)Brady Michaels,Dale Campisi
- PublisherNewSouth Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSydney, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNewSouth Publishing
- Content Note24 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width240 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.