Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Doy is troubled when he finds a body in heavy seas off the South Gare breakwater at the mouth of the River Tees. His mood deteriorates further when he learns that the drowned man was the greatly-respected local MP, and he realizes he had seen the men who had put him there - still alive. Now Frank himself is in trouble: he's the only witness. But he can't just walk away. He needs to protect himself, but he wants justice for the murdered man. Aided by a young woman who was a close friend of the victim, herself w in jeopardy, he unravels a plot by sinister industrial interests backed by global money.
- Author BiographyDan Latus lives in Northumberland with his wife. He grew up in Teeside which was the inspiration for his novel Run for Home. His previous novels include Never Look Back, Risky Mission and Out of the Night.
- Author(s)Dan Latus
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.