All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionVincent van Gogh's last words resonate with many grievers this holiday season: 'La tristesse durea--the sadness will never go away.'No, it will t go away. But it will change.Grief can be overwhelming, and it is especially intense during the holidays--those weeks that have always been spent in preparation and anticipation with a loved one who has been lost. While the world seems to be moving forward and celebrating life, grievers face a season of darkness and loss.For you--or as gift for someone you kw who is grieving--Harold Ivan Smith guides the reader beyond the darkness with illustrations and insights that emphasize God's ability to transform the holidays into a time of grace and healing.
- Author BiographyHarold Ivan Smith is a popular speaker and grief educator. He received a doctorate of pastoral care from Rice Seminary and a doctorate of spiritual formation from Asbury Theological Seminary. Smith has published more than 30 books and numerous articles, including A Decembered Grief and When Your People Are Grieving (Beacon Hill Press of Kansas City).
- Author(s)Harold Ivan Smith
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.