CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Air Force has a large inventory of low-sloping built up roofs (BURs) and millions of dollars are spent each year retrofitting these systems. The DOD has been directed to reduce n-renewable energy consumption by using energy-efficient techlogies. These two details present a great opportunity to use the open roof space to install energy-efficient roofing techlogies. The purpose of this research is to provide Air Force decision makers with a tool to assist them in deciding what roofing techlogies should be installed on facilities. Value Focused-Thinking is the methodology used to construct the model, in which values were used, instead of alternatives, to create the model.
- Author(s)Michael J McCourt
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight222 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.