Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionScheduling of flights for a flight training squadron involves the coordination of time and resources in a dynamic environment. The generation of a daily flight schedule (DFS) requires the proper coordination of resources within established time windows. This research provides a decision support tool to assist in the generation of the DFS. Three different priority rules are investigated for determining an initial ordering of flights and a shifting bottleneck heuristic is used to establish a candidate DFS. A user interface allows a scheduler to interact with the decision support tool during the DFS generation process. Furthermore, the decision support tool provides the capability to produce a weekly schedule for short-term planning purposes as well as the entire flight training program schedule for long-term planning purposes.
- Author(s)Davut Aslan
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.