Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of project scheduling has received a great deal of study for many years with a steady evolution of problem complexity and solution methodologies. As solution methodologies and techlogies improve, increasingly complex, real-world problems are addressed, presenting researchers a continuing challenge to find ever more effective means for approaching project scheduling. This dissertation introduces a project scheduling problem which is applicable across a broad spectrum of real-world situations. The problem is based on the well-kwn Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem, extended in this dissertation to include generalized precedence with minimal and maximal time lags and expediting resources. The problem is further extended to include multiple projects which have generalized precedence, renewable and nrenewable resources, and expediting resources at the program level.
- Author(s)Michael L Fredley
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.