All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of witchcraft studies is continually over-turning new information and research about traditional witchcraft practices and their meanings. A Deed Without a Name seeks to weave together some of this cutting-edge research with insider information and practical kw-how. Utilising his own decades of experience in witchcraft and core-shamanism Lee Morgan pulls together information from trial records, folklore and modern testimonials to deepen our understanding of the ecstatic and visionary substrata of Traditional Witchcraft. Those who identify themselves as 'Traditional' tend to read a lot of scholarly texts on the subject and yet still there remains a vast gulf between this information and kwledgeably applying it in practice; this book aims to close that gap.
- Author BiographyLee Morgan is a British ex-pat currently living at the bottom of the world in Van Diemen's Land, with a partner and two sons. Lee's writing has been published internationally in the fields of short fiction, poetry and non-fiction. After many years in the occult and pagan scene Lee has now served in a magisterial role for over a decade, and in the Hethite Thread of Witchcraft in the broader, international scene. More recently Lee studied core shamanism to an advanced level with Michael Harner's 'Foundation for Shamanic Studies'.
- Author(s)Lee Morgan
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMoon Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.