All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionSequel to <i>Ghost, Kildar, Choosers of the Slain</i> and <i>Unto the Breach</i>. Heart-sick over the deaths of so many of his Keldara followers, and one in particular, former SEAL Mike Harmon, hero of Ghost, Kildar and Choosers of the Slain, decides to sit this one out. WMDs headed for the US longer matter to the Kildar. But when his best friend and intel specialist both are seriously wounded in an ambush aimed at him, the Kildar gets his gameface back on. Mike has always said that he's t a nice guy, and he's about to prove it to a boatload of terrorists and Colombian drug dealers. Set in the Bahamas and Florida Keys, A Deeper Blue is a fast moving thriller that never slows down from the first page. With the return of some old faces, the action-packed vel proves, once again, the adage that sometimes it takes some very bad people to do good things.
- Author BiographyA veteran of the 82nd Airborne, John Ringo brings first-hand knowledge of military operations to his fiction. In addition to his nationally best-selling techno-thriller novels about Mike Harmon, his novels for Baen include the novels in the <i>New York Times</i> best-selling Posleen War series (<i>A Hymn Before Battle</i>, <i>Gust Front</i>, <i>When the Devil Dances</i>, and <i>Hell's Faire</i>), the Council War series (<i>There Will be Dragons</i>, <i>Emerald Sea</i>, <i>Against the Tide</i>, and <i>East of the Sun, West of the Moon</i>), the novel <i>Into the Looking Glass</i>, four collaborations with fellow <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author David Weber (<i>March Upcountry</i>, <i> March to the Sea</i>, <i>March to the Stars</i> and <i>We Few</i>) and three collaborative spinoffs from the Posleen series: <i>The </i><i>Hero</i> (with Michael Z. Williamson), <i>Watch on the Rhine</i> (with Tom Kratman) and the <i>New York Times</i> best seller <i>Cally's War</i> (with Julie Cochrane).
- Author(s)John Ringo
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight204 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.