All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis brief but illuminating introduction to Centering prayer is based on the teachings and writings of Cistercian monk and abbot Thomas Keating, most tably his books 'Open Mind, Open Heart'; 'Invitation to Love'; and 'The Mystery of Christ'.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Smith founded Contemplative Outreach UK in 1989. She is a member of the international faculty of Contemplative Outreach, which is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the message of Centering Prayer and for overseeing the development of workshops and retreats. Joseph Chalmers, O. Carm., became Prior General of the Carmelite Order in 1995. Now he works with Elizabeth Smith on Contemplative Outreach UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Smith,Joseph Chalmers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.