All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionTitle: A Description of the Mammoth Cave of Kentucky, the Niagara River and Falls ... the Prairies ... the Fairmount Water Works, and scenes on the Schuylkill, &c. &c. to illustrate Brewer's Panorama.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GEOLOGY collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The works in this collection contain a number of maps, charts, and tables from the 16th to the 19th centuries documenting geological features of the natural world. Also contained are textbooks and early scientific studies that catalogue and chronicle the human stance toward water and land use. Readers will further enjoy early historical maps of rivers and shorelines demonstrating the artistry of journeymen, cartographers, and illustrators. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Brewer; 1850. 44 p.; 8 . 10412.d.26.
- PublisherBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Weight118 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.