All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDo you really want to launch out into the deep for the love of God? Are you ready to risk and adventure, to extend your life and put your faith in God? ... Have you heard the voice that asks you to seek a desert in the ocean? There is doubt that God is calling you, writes David Adam in his thoughtful new work of spirituality. Some of the questions, he continues, can be found in a Celtic poem often credited to St. Brendan the Navigator.Using the poem as a guide to our own call and adventure, Adam invites readers along on the voyage of Brendan. He comments on extracts from the poem, and at the end of each chapter offers a series of exercises and actions we can take to discover our own desert in the ocean, and the promised land that is there for those willing to venture.Lovers of Celtic spirituality, and those who are new to it, will be intrigued and edified by this fascinating application of a saint's life to spiritual growth.
- Author(s)David Adam
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.