All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe President is coming to London, but t to an entirely warm welcome. A fanatical mullah is offering a blessing to anyone who will assassinate the President, and though most London Muslims think the mullah has crossed the line, a few think otherwise. Urgently, Sean Dillon, General Charles Ferguson, and the rest of the small band kwn as the Prime Minister's private army are called in, augmented by an extraordinary new recruit, an intelligence captain and Afghan war hero named Sara Gideon. She has her own deep contacts, but the more she investigates, the more she discovers herself in a very dark place indeed. For the assassination plan is only the beginning...
- Author BiographySince The<i> Eagle Has Landed</i>--one of the biggest-selling thrillers of all time--every novel <b>Jack Higgins </b>has written, including his most recent works, has become an international bestseller. He has had simultaneous number one bestsellers in hardcover and paperback, and many of his books have been made into successful movies, among them <i>The Eagle Has Landed</i>, <i>To Catch a King</i>, <i>On Dangerous Ground</i>, <i>Eye of the Storm</i>, and <i>Thunder Point</i>. Higgins, who lived in Belfast until he was twelve, had several close calls with bombs and gunfire at an early age. After leaving school at fifteen, he served three years with the Royal Horse Guards in Eastern Europe during the Cold War. Subsequently, he was a circus roustabout, a factory worker, a truck driver, and a laborer, before entering college at age twenty-seven. He has degrees in sociology, social psychology, and economics from the University of London, and a doctorate in media from Leeds Metropolitan University. A fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, and an expert scuba diver and marksman, Jack Higgins lives on Jersey in the Channel Islands.
- Author(s)Jack Higgins
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight200 g
- Width118 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.