Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionPractical, insightful and relatable 250 page in depth devotional study with great personal stories. Each day is short eugh to be able to read and have time to process the personal application questions. It can be used in conjunction with the discussion guide (at www.TheBookofJudges.com) or as a stand alone devotional.
- Author BiographyLaura is married and has five kids, two of whom are adopted. Laura and her husband have been missionaries to college students for 13 years serving with Master Plan Ministries where she serves as the Women's Development Coordinator. She has discipled over 150 girls, led over 30 Bible studies and speaks to college and women's groups. Laura is the Creator and Host of the internationally popular blog MissionalWomen.com and has authored 5 books, including an award winning 12 week Bible Study on First Samuel, Beholding Him, Becoming Missional and Reach; How to Use Your Social Media Influence for the Glory of God.
- Author(s)Laura Krokos
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.