All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGolf for the senior player is a different game. It is t Tiger Woods or David Duval golf, but a game in which strategy and wariness replace booming drives and monster putts. This is a book of counsel for the 50+ player, with tips on the senior swing, exercise and stretching hints, preventing and handling injuries, back care, tips from PGA Senior Tour pros and much more.
- Author BiographyJim Brown is former editor of the Georgia Tech Sports and Performance Newsletter and has written for numerous journals. He serves on the Wilson Sporting Goods Advisory Staff. He lives in Laurenceville, Georgia.
- Author(s)Hershel Sarbin,Jim Brown
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note20 b/w illus
- Weight186 g
- Width205 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.