CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionA Different Kin Of Blossom is a book of personal essays about a mother, Rhonda McMillon, who has a mental illness, Schizoaffective Disorder, Depressive Type. The book also includes essays by her three sons and their grandmother about how they learned to understand Rhonda's mental illness. A Different Kind Of Blossom focuses on how individualsl with mental illness, like all others, need to be heard, hored, respected, and given uncondiitional love. It describes how faith in Jesus Christ, love for the family, and understanding mental illness can help relationships between families grow into a beautiful flower. Even if Rhonda has a different blossom, she has a unique heart that adds to the beauty of the flower.
- Author BiographyRHONDA MCMILLON lives in Valparaiso, Indiana where she loves being a mother to her three sons, Marcus, Marcellus, and Nicholas. She enjoys attending NAMI meetings, taking walks, and rug hooking. MARCUS ENGLISH happily lives in the beautiful town of Valparaiso, Indiana with his mother, Rhonda, and two younger brothers, Marcellus and Nicholas. Since he was a little boy, he has always loved to live, laugh, and enjoy life. Marcus is currently pursuing his Mechanical Engineering degree and Purdue University North Central. He eagerly waits for the day he will be engineering quality products that are both fun and amazing. Also, he delights in fast cars, running, and relaxing with family and friends. MARCELLUS ENGLISH lives in Valparaiso, Indiana with his mother and two brothers, Marcus and Nicholas. He is also attending Purdue Universtiy North Central for a degreee in Mechanical Engineering. Just like his twin brother, Marcus, Marcellus enjoys running and has an interest in fast cars, and cherishes time spent with family and friends. NICHOLAS MCMILLON lives in Valparaiso, Indiana with his mother and twin brothers, Marcus and Marcellus. Nicholas is a full-time student at Valparaiso High School. He enjoys spending time with his family and participating in martial arts. ESSIE MCMILLON lives in Michigan City, Indiana in a historice home, surrounded by an array of beautiful and colorful blossoms. She uses her gardens to create comfortable outdoor living space and realizes that not all blossoms express thier essence the same way. Some are a different kind of blossom with its own unique beauty. Essie has always been interested in helping mentally challanged individuals live a fulfilled life, and has worked with many special needs children during her career in social work.
- Author(s)Marcellus English,Marcus English,Rhonda McMillon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.