All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionKatharina Stuart, nicknamed Kat, has a pretty rmal life. She has a great job in London writing for a magazine and comes home every night to her beautiful apartment and her fiance John. Most people would envy her, but Kat has always felt like something is missing from her life...After being assigned a new set of stories, from which she is struggling to gain any enthusiasm, Kat is given a new lead on an old property for sale called 'Northfield'. It intrigues her that the old butler still lives there and she finds a flurry of excitement that this could be her new story, so proceeds to try and get him to agree to an interview. Northfield does t disappoint in any way. It is old, in beautiful grounds and the grandeur it radiates has Kat captivated from the moment she arrives. She befriends the charming George who still lives there, and as he gains her trust he allows the story of how he came to live there to unfold. He is t alone in the house, and his unbelievable tale of witches, magic and spells makes Kat begin to question her own beliefs...It's t long before Kat experiences the magic of Northfield first hand, and as she spends more time with the occupants of the old house she so desperately wants to help her new friends. But in doing so, her relationship with John becomes strained, with the added complication of Nadine, his work colleague...Will Kat decide to follow her heart and her dreams, or follow her head and the voice of reasoning? Whatever path she chooses, she kws that her decision will change her life forever. A Different Reflection is a modern day fairytale that captures the lives of regular people alongside romance and fantasy.
- Author BiographyJane L Gibson lives in the Yorkshire countryside with her husband, two teenage sons and three dogs. She works part time alongside being a housewife, and has had a passion for writing stories since her boys were little. When she is not writing, Jane loves to spend time with her family and friends.
- Author(s)Jane L. Gibson
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.