All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn this broad study of British rule in India during the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, Sudipta Sen takes up this dual agenda, sketching out the interrelationships between nationalism, imperialism, and identity formation as they played out in both England and South Asia.
- Author BiographySudipta Sen is assistant professor of history at Syracuse University. His first book, Empire of Free Trade: The East India Company and the Making of Colonial Marketplace was nominated for the John Ben Snow prize of the Council of British Studies and the Morris Forkosch prize of the American Historical Association.
- Author(s)Sudipta Sen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.