All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA CANINE CRUISE. A STORM OF MURDER. A LABRADOR NAMED RANDOLPH: OVERWEIGHT, OVERLY INTELLIGENT AND OVERBOARD For Randolph and his owner, Harry, a struggling artist, it was dog heaven: a pet lovers cruise filled with canine experts and gung-ho trainers plus plenty of art lectures for Harry and midnight buffets for Randolph. The two have come on board to follow clues that they hope will lead to the whereabouts of the long-lost Imogen, Randolph s mistress and Harry s beloved girlfriend. But one prepared Randolph for being put on a diet (the horror!), t to mention a new meaning for poop deck or anything about murder. Especially when one victim gets killed twice. Now, with a storm bearing down on the ship, Milton Tabasco, TV s celebrated dog mutterer, threatening to drive him mad, and a mysterious stalker shadowing Harry s every move, Randolph is running out of time to catch a killer. After all, this Lab was born to eat t to swim.
- Author BiographyJ. F. Englert, a writer of fiction and nonfiction for both print and screen, lives in Manhattan with his wife, P. Englert, daughter, C. Englert, and dog, R. Englert.
- Author(s)J F Englert
- PublisherDell Publishing Company
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDell Publishing Company
- Weight141 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.