Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by lyndamarg_lmwares
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of anthologies, resource and reference books, including titles from Oscar Wilde, Mary Shelley, Alex Madina, Jo Phillips and Adrian Barlow.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1 fm.author_biographical_note2
- Author(s)Henrik Ibsen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1995
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge Literature S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 colour book
- Weight160 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byMary Rafferty
- Translated byKenneth McLeish
- Series Edited byJudith Baxter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.