All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Metzger family was one of the first families to leave their homeland, Germany, and venture to a wild and unsettled place called Texas. Land was available and the possibilities were endless. This book describes their struggle and efforts to tackle the unsettled land in the Hill Country of Texas. They faced Indians, disease and Mother Nature to forge a new life for their family. Fredericksburg, Texas became their home and was the answer to the patriarch, Fredrick Metzger's lifelong dream.
- Author BiographyJessie Lofland grew up in Brady, the Heart of Texas. After high school, she attended a business college where she broadened her secretarial skills. She has worked as a telephone operator, a cashier-sales clerk, data entry, computer room manager and as secretary for several different establishments. She is married with five children, and several grandchildren. She is a faithful Christian and puts God at the center of her life.
- Author(s)Jessie L Lofland
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.