All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionEverything has come our in the wash for artist Mandy Dyer since she inherited Dyer's Cleaners. Her divorce is behind her, her future is secure, her heart is healed. Mandy's friendship with Kate Bosworth, proprietor of an antique clothing store, doated from their halcyon days of working at street fairs and dreaming great dreams. And the dress Kate wants Mandy to clean hails from ather era too, a genuine 1920's Fortuny. Kate calls the creation in blue the find of her career: A ten dollar purchase worth thousands. Its real cost is her life.
- Author BiographyDolores Johnson is a journalist and a field editor for <i>American Drycleaner</i> magazine. She is the author of two previous Mandy Dyer mysteries: <i>Hung Up to Die</i> and <i>Taken to the Cleaners, </i> and lives in Aurora, Colorado, where she is at work on her next novel.
- Author(s)Dolores Johnson
- Date of Publication08/09/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMandy Dyer Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.