All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series uses cartoon style illustrations and humorous narrative text to make key topics in Science and Geography both accessible and engaging. This approach encourages children to read about and understand complex ideas. This story follows the passage of a water droplet, from the time when it evaporates from the ocean and becomes the water vapour that makes up clouds to the moment it falls as rain. We learn how water is cleaned and used before being returned once again to this never-ending cycle. This book also contains an experiment, more great facts to kw, useful websites and an index.
- Author BiographyJacqui Bailey is an award-winning author with more than 20 children's information books to her name, including A Cartoon History of the Earth series.
- Author(s)Jacqui Bailey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/07/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScience Works
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight146 g
- Width230 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matthew Lilly
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age7-10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.47Trending at AU $12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.