All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are all fascinated by phobias and the weird and wonderful things that people are afraid of. Some phobias are those many of us can identify with - fear of needles, spiders or snakes, for example - but others are harder to explain, such as the fear of string, or the fear of paper, fear of the colour red. And some are truly strange and unusual: fear of being tickled with feathers, fear or things to the left side of the body, fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth and, of course, fear that a duck is watching you ...With an introduction on the biological origins of fear and anxiety by science broadcaster Bernie Hobbs, this book takes a light-hearted look at phobias. So what are you afraid of? Take a look inside and discover the things that make our hearts race and our stomachs clench: the big, the small and the sticky.
- PublisherNational Library of Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCanberra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNational Library of Australia
- Content Notecolour
- Weight407 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.