All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning visual and literary guide to Dylan Thomas worlds, for both armchair dreamers and on-the-ground visitors, featuring an introduction by his great-grandaughter Explore Swansea and Laugharne, meander around Magdalen College, Oxford, ride a horse and carriage to Fern Hill Farm, and retrace Dylan Thomas' steps in New York. These are just some of the one-off experiences which inspired this collection of essays exploring Dylan Thomas' words through his many worlds, guided by some of Wales' best writers and artists including comedian Griff Rhys Jones, National Poet of Wales Gillian Clarke, and former Archdruid T. James Jones. The writers took their inspiration from Dylan Thomas writing and the landscapes of his life. Stretching across the richness of Welsh culture, people, landscapes, hotels, pubs, restaurants, and beyond, these essays illuminate Dylan Thomas life and words in the settings which inspired him.
- Author BiographyHannah Ellis is Dylan Thomas' granddaughter. She is the editor of Dylan Thomas: A Centenary Celebratio n. Literature Wales is the Welsh national organization responsible for developing and promoting literature.
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Content Note100
- Weight658 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLiterature Wales
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.