All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe model presented in this volume draws together various strands of research - second language acquisition theory, bilingualism research, dynamic systems theory - to develop a vel approach to this challenging subject. Its main focus lies on the psycholinguistic dynamics of multilingualism, the processes of change in time affecting two or more language systems.
- Author BiographyPhilip Herdina has published on the methodology of linguistics and literature, theory of grammar and multilingualism. He is also the co-author of a bilingual philosophical dictionary. Ulrike Jessner has published on psycholinguistic issues in the fields of second language acquisition, multilingualism and gender issues. Recently she has co-edited the book English in Europe (Multilingual Matters, 2000). Both authors are Associate Professors of English Linguistics at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Author(s)Philip Herdina,Ulrike Jessner
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2002
- Series TitleMultilingual Matters
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 121
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.