Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionIs European integration creating a 'European Welfare State'? Should it be? In this invative study, Mark Kleinman shows that to understand the controversial social policy role of the European Union, we need to consider the impact of ecomic integration for both the scope and aims of social policy. This book provides the first comprehensive treatment of the ecomic and social aspects of European Social Policy, and draws important conclusions for the future of the European Union.
- Author BiographyMARK KLEINMAN is Professor of International Social Policy, University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Mark Kleinman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.