All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionStraightforward and full of wisdom, A Faith You Can Live With lays bare the central aspects of the Christian faith. From Jesus' Beatitudes to the Apostles' Creed, this is a guidebook for anyone who wants to integrate the basics of the faith into their daily life. This second book of the Come & See Series sheds light on the Creed, the Sacraments, the Ten Commandments, the Our Father, the Beatitudes, and the Corporal Works of Mercy. A Faith You Can Live With is unique and inviting, building a practical foundation for an authentic, lived spirituality. The basics are covered in plain and simple language-perfectly suited for RCIA, adult education groups, retreat centers, returning Catholics, and anyone who is looking for a sound and usable guide that will both inform and renew.
- Author BiographyJohn O'Donnell, S.J., was ordained in 1974 and holds a D. Phil. from Oxford. He has taught at the University of London, and currently lectures on Trinitarian theology at the Gregorian University in Rome.
- Author(s)John J. O'Donnell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleCome & see
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.