Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- Description1926 was the year of the General Strike, but Adams Enterprises, under the wily management of Sammy Adams, youngest entrepreneur in Walworth and Lambeth, was doing very well. All the Adams brothers worked in the business, and so did two of the wives, Emily and Susie. There was just one dark cloud on the horizon - the impending trial of Gerald Ponsonby. Boots had been the one responsible for catching the murderer, and Ponsonby hated Boots and, indeed, the entire Adams family. He was determined to get his revenge and make them suffer. When a dapper, quiet, but rather odd lodger turned up at Doreen Paterson's house, body thought anything was amiss. It never occurred to Doreen - who worked for Boots in Adams Enterprises and thought him just wonderful - that the strange lodger might be plotting the downfall of the irrepressible, outrageous, and larger-than-life Adams clan.
- Author BiographyMary Jane Staples was born, bred and educated in Walworth, and is the author of many bestselling novels including the ever-popular cockney sagas featuring the Adams family.
- Author(s)Mary Jane Staples
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Adams Family
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight190 g
- Width105 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.