Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the same format and style as A Football Fan's Guide to Europe , this is the ultimate guide to the world's top cricket teams and their homes. The book covers all Test teams as well as places where fans are most likely to go. Each team is covered in detail, including history, their test and ODI records, championships won, key players and the grounds. The book also contains information about the cities and countries of each team, including local culture, the best attractions and great places to eat and drink. A Fan's Guide to World Cricket is written from the fans' point of view in expert and irreverent prose that taps into the cricketing culture across Europe.
- Author BiographyDaniel Ford is a writer, editor and publisher and lives in Greenwich, London.
- Author(s)Daniel Ford
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/07/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note550 colour photographs, world cricket map
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.