All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionInsightful, -nsense tips for fathers raising daughters and mothers wanting a father's perspective. A great gift!
- Author BiographyI am the father of four daughters ages 14, 7, 4, and 2. With a seven year gap between my first and second daughters, it suddenly dawned on me that I needed to repeat the experiences, teaching moments, and information transfer three more times. Fearing that middle-aged moments would rob me of this ability, I decided to write it all down. My chief qualification for writing the book is that I'm living it. I plan to write a series of books on this topic. Other qualifications include a master's degree in theological studies, a master's in business administration, and a bachelor's degree in engineering. I am an ordained minister in my Church, where I led the Sunday School for ten years and now lead the Healing Prayer Ministry and the Evangelism Ministry.
- Author(s)Will Kenlaw
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2003
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight123 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.