All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionVancouver Island is an excellent place to hunt for unusual minerals, gems, semi-precious stones, fossils and gold. With its unique geological environment it is one of the finest locations for rockhounding in Western Canada. Featuring detailed maps ranging from Victoria through the Chemainus Valley and up to Port Hardy, this guide covers over 100 sites on Vancouver Island and adjacent islands.
- Author BiographyRick Hudson, Ph.D., was the editor of the Western Canadian Gemstone Newsletter for five years and is a regular contributor to Canadian Rockhound and British Columbia Rockhound. He authored the two-volume A Field Guide to Gold, Gemstone & Mineral Sites of British Columbia and teaches earth sciences in schools.
- Author(s)Rick Hudson
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Noteb/w maps & colour photos
- Weight386 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.