All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most ambitious acquisitions in the Arts Council Collection, Field for the British Isles (1989-2003) by Antony Gormley is a seminal work of twentieth-century British art. 25 years after its first showing, a newly commissioned text by anthropologist and writer Hugh Brody offers an invigorating new perspective of this much loved work.
- Author(s)Hugh Brody
- PublisherHayward Gallery Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHayward Gallery Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height157 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.