All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionA Fingertip Guide to Scots Criminal Law is a practical and concise summary of Scots criminal law. Published in a handy and accessible format, this text has become a highly regarded essential source of reference for all criminal court practitioners as well as students of criminal law. This new edition incorporates the considerable legislative changes in criminal law since publication of the last edition. All sections have been thoroughly updated to incorporate essential developments in The Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995 and Scottish case law. The section on homicide has been significantly updated following the decision of Drury in 2005 and expanded to include detailed commentary on the various forms of culpable homicide; The commentary on rape has been modified due to the codification of the common law under the 2009 Sexual Relations Act; A comprehensive overview of Cadder is given shedding light on the relationship of Scots and EU law; A new section on community payback orders has been added following the 2011 law change. This text is written in a user-friendly way and includes parallel columns of commentary, case law and statute under both substantive and procedural headings. Written by experts in criminal law this well established text is an indispensable guide for every busy criminal court practitioner in Scotland.
- Author BiographyAfter spending twenty five years on the Sheriff Court bench Peter Hamilton now tutors at the Glasgow Graduate School of Law.
- Author(s)J.Ross Harper,Peter Hamilton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight447 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.