All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1958, this informative textbook is the first part of a two-volume set, which explores the subject of statistics in full, from elementary to advanced level. Primarily aimed at school students as a course of self-study, this first part focuses on the elementary and contains multiple examples and exercises, predominantly taken from past examination papers so as to meet the requirements of examinations at the time of publication. Chapters cover all of the key topics expected of an elementary-level statistics course; chapter titles include, 'Frequency distributions', 'Averages' and 'The analysis of a time-series'. Notably, the more difficult sections are marked with asterisks and tables of logarithms, antilogarithms, squares and square roots are included for reference. This 'numerical, experimental and practical' book will be of great value to scholars of mathematics as well as to anyone with an interest in physics, ecomics and the history of education.
- Author(s)Robert Loveday
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- suribe_vina13 Apr, 2017by
Classic introduction to statistics
Reccomended to anyone interest in a brief introduction to the main topics in statistics.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.