All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWho Should Read This Book and Why? A Fish Story is a simple guide to successful marketing. It is intended for small business owners, entrepreneurs and beginning marketers with minimal experience. Steve demystifies the art of marketing in this lighthearted guide. You'll learn proven techniques to help you identify, attract and connect with your audience, pique their curiosity, and motivate them to take action. In the beginning it will take time and effort. But be confident in kwing you can become skilled in using these techniques to attract t only more customers to your business, but the right customers, the customers your business needs to grow and prosper. Note From The Author: In a competitive marketplace, you need to do more than simply keep your existing customers happy. To grow your business, you need to bring on new customers, and that means effective marketing. A Fish Story portrays marketing in such a way that any small business owner or entrepreneur can quickly understand and grasp the importance of marketing even at its most basic level. The skills and techniques used to illustrate the sport of bass fishing may t be entirely accurate in the eyes of a skilled fisherman. I have used some personal kwledge of the sport to add a level of credibility. Additionally, I have taken creative liberties where needed to best align the story and characters with the fundamental steps and principles of marketing. As you begin to implement the tools provided in the story, you will move towards a greater level of understanding of the value of marketing. Although you may t immediately grasp every element needed for success, with time, study, and help from an experienced mentor, you will learn and appreciate them.
- Author BiographyStevan Browning has held various positions throughout his career, including SVP Marketing and Sales for Envision Media, and President and COO at Custom Branded Networks, a publicly-traded developer of private labeled ISP services. He has been responsible for development and quality of internal marketing, sales, and business development strategy, and media-rich marketing solutions for multiple clients. His focus includes strategic planning for regions, countries, industries, products, and key accounts. A collaborative, results-driven leader, Stevan specializes in identifying potential clients, providing in-depth consulting to understand their business requirements, and leading development of advanced marketing and sales solutions to align with their strategy.
- Author(s)Stevan Browning
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.