All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionRed Angels Flight is a team being formed of eight people. Six of the team are involved in highly diverse technical areas. The other two, having skills in those fields whatever, are agents of a small, covert organization who have only one task - to keep the other six alive, safe, and at work in threatening and bizarre locales. They may well have to kill to do that. And they alone are expendable. Among the team is a Volcalogist and expert on tectonic plates, a Computer Scientist, and a Physicist working with Quantum Mechanics. Two have impressive skills in beyond state-of-the-art communications. The omius nature of the as-yet-unrevealed mission is evident in the care with which all team members are selected. They are carefully chosen so they can work seamlessly with each other. Any dissention among them at all, even a slight abrasiveness, might mean death, and t alone for the team, for there'll be a few million others who are t aware that they're along for the ride. Oh, and the Red Angel's Flight? Well, it has thing to do with a squadron of fliers. That's called disinformation. And the two who stand between the rest of the team and the bad guys? Well, they don't kw each other yet. One is kwn to the firm as Euripides, the other is Chastity. They're going to have to figure out how to get along with each other on the fly, so to speak. And the entire Pacific Rim is at risk. The threat is overwhelming And the Angels are the only hope for more people than can be imagined to actually have a tomorrow to live for.
- Author BiographyThe author is a retired Computer Science professor living in the lake country of Minnesota with his wife, a retired Fibre Arts professor who is also a Master Gardener. He was born on the edge of the Black Hills in Rapid City, South Dakota, and has lived and worked in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Minnesota, and North Dakota. His heart is in the West. His hobbies include building and maintaining World War II M1 Garand rifles and shooting them in competitions. He belongs to the Garand Collectors' Association and is an Endowment Member of the National Rifle Association. Other (but certainly not lesser) hobbies include studying the development of the NT Greek text and the history of the Inter-Testamental period. Recently, knives and German/Bavarian beer steins had caught his attention and small collections have been begun. He feels Life is to be lived, not remembered. It's a grand thing to be flying an aircraft that needs 1,500 feet to land when you're over an airport with a runway of 10,000 feet, but it's worth less than nothing if 9,000 feet of it is behind you. He believes in keeping his eyes on tomorrow.
- Author(s)C J Alexander
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.