All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more football fans are travelling to watch their team in Europe, often to towns and cities off the beaten track in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia. A Football Fan's Guide to Europe is the ultimate guide to the top 60 European football teams, their stadiums, their fans and home cities. Each club is described in detail, including history, championships won, players, kits and stadium. The book serves as a handy guide to visiting Europe's 49 main footballing cites, and includes details of n-football attractions and fan-friendly restaurants and bars. The footballing culture of each nation is also described in fun introductions. A Football Fan's Guide to Europe is written from the fans' point of view in expert and irreverent prose that taps into footballing subculture across Europe. All of Europe's top clubs are covered, as well as the many smaller clubs that your team could be drawn against in the European or Uefa Cups.
- Author BiographyDaniel Ford is a writer, editor and publisher based in London. He has written about football for numerous publications, and co-authored Football Grounds Then and Now (Dial Press, 1994). Travel is a way of life for Daniel, although more often than not it's just an excuse to watch a game of football. He supports Aldershot. Bill Edgar has been a football writer for The Times for 11 years, covering matches across Europe. Based in London, his affection for Manchester United is a family inheritance.
- Author(s)Bill Edgar,Daniel Ford
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note550 colour photographs, club kit illustrations, european football map
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.