All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if everything you worked hard for was taken away from you suddenly? Megan Reed had studied for 9 years to become a doctor and was only waiting on the exam results when her friend, Alfred Deveron changed her fate that day. He didn't look right, actually he looked dead. He approached her needing to feed and that would change everything as she knew it. He had changed her and w he was gone leaving her the desire and urge for fresh blood to feed from. Megan felt as if she were a monster and would never be able to become the doctor she wanted so badly to be. But while working with Thomas Reilly at the clinic, he knew she was more than a janitor and with a little coaxing, she was going to be a doctor. If she wasn't living in the trunk of her car, she was staying at a cave. Beau Desjardin was going to visit his long-time friend Kyle and his wife Maddy. He was once a master and had retired with hor among his kind. It was time for him to move on. While going to the Blood Moon, he meets with Megan. The attraction between them is unbelievable and he kws w that he has met his mate. The French he speaks will make your heart melt. Some kind of Creature is looking for her and needs to bring her to Samuel Rome, the one that wanted her created. But what is his mission for her and what are the plans for her new life as it is? Can Beau save Megan from the claws of these men? What more is there to Megan than just being a vampire w? Welcome back to the 11th book in the Aaron's Kiss series and see how the characters have grown and what new adventures await them.
- Author BiographyI woke up one morning and decided to give play time to the people in my head who were keeping me awake. Little did I know that they would be so relentless and want their time right now! I wrote for the pure joy of it and to entertain my family and friends. But mostly it was to get more than an hour of sleep without a story playing out. Of course, the more I write, the more they want. So...well, as a result of sleepless days (I work through the night as a gun toting grandma - nope not a vigilantly but an armed security guard) I have lots of stories written.
- Author(s)Kathi S Barton
- PublisherWorld Castle Publishing
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Castle Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.