Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionEver want to escape current day society, live closer to nature, take it slower and create a simpler life? Follow this self-described average American as he heads off into the wilds of Idaho to build his own off-grid cabin and finally live his childhood dream. Remote living delivers all he hoped for... and so much more. The simple life may t be as simple as you think.
- Author BiographyAuthor Murphy was a United States Army motion picture cameraman. Afterward, he spent 20 years as an Emmy Award winning cameraman and writer for news, documentaries, and short features around the world. Additional books by this author: Across the Desperate Miles (fiction); On the Banks of the Animas (nonfiction).
- Author(s)Patrick Michael Murphy
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.