All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionAsia is a delicious and unique melting pot of flavors with the diverse cuisines reflecting the various cultural and ethnic groups that call it home. Award-winning writer John Krich has lived and traveled across Asia for the last decade as the food correspondent for the Asian Wall Street Journal. The 50 amazing food stories he shares in this book are organized around eight general themes and cover the following countries: China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Macau, Taiwan, The Philippines, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam. Drawing on his culinary adventures and kwledge, Krich discusses food, ingredients and eateries - everything from strange and wacky dishes to comfort food and fine imperial dining. Foodies will appreciate his insights and even gourmands will enjoy a chuckle as they digest what is being served.
- Author BiographyJohn Krich is the author of nine books, including a PEN/ Hemingway Award Winning novel and acclaimed travel books Music In Every Room: Around the World In A Bad Mood and Won Ton Lust: Adventures In Search of the World's Best Chinese Restaurant. He was the main food columnist and feature writer for the Asian Wall Street Journal and his articles have appeared regularly in The New York Times, Vogue, Conde Nast Traveler.
- Author(s)John Krich
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight299 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.