All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAs challenging as it is compassionate, this book engages the Christian mind and heart where the dynamic link between fear and love need to be reconciled. Written over a course of 4 years, this books endeavors to show how the fear of the Lord profoundly impacts the way that we love God in our daily lives and the areas in our lives that need to be revived. This book is characterized by a valley of decision with only two options: be transformed by uncompromising truth or remain imprisoned by comfortable deception. Within the pages lies a perilous journey into God's heart, where the reader will encounter deep revelations that will restore the rifts in their understanding as the grand design of child-like courage meets the awesome demand for human humility.
- Author BiographyJericho Jones is a writer, speaker, and prophetic teacher who is passionate about releasing an authentic witness to the Father's heart, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Beloved by his community, he is a member of Indy Vineyard Community Church and serves faithfully at the Indiana House of Prayer and Equipping (IHOPE). He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife, Dorie Elizabeth.
- Author(s)Jericho Tyree Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byJonathan Tremaine Thomas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.