All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the Book: The seasons of life continue from the time we are born until we finish our course. Learning to enjoy the blessings and beauty of each season, despite its challenges, is life's great reward. More Information: Visit Kris' website for more information or speaking engagement requests: Krisanewman.webs.com Join Kris' blog: krisanewman.blogspot.com or her Facebook fan page: Kris A. Newman, Author to keep up with the latest!
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Kris is a mother of two wonderful sons, mother-in-law to one lovely girl, Bapka (grandmother) to four. Besides working full-time as a legal assistant, she graduated with honors from St. Catherine's University in St. Paul, MN with a B.A. in English - Written Communications in May 2011. Raised in foster care, a teen mother, and divorced: Kris has found having a friend named Jesus helps her enjoy the good in every season.
- Author(s)Kris A Newman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.